Providing a safe space for personal development with access to external corporate leaders that have ethnic backgrounds themselves
– Six one-on-one mentoring sessions
– Three group mentoring sessions
Guiding a sponsoring relationship with an internal senior leader to actively assist on internal career advancement (noting that sponsorship will eventually need to be earned)
– Introductory session at programme start
– Progress reporting session mid way through
Breaking the ‘My work will speak for me‘ strategy
Three workshops for programme participants:
(i) Creating Your Brand
(ii) Navigating Corporate Politics
(iii) Building Sponsor Relationships
Educating Sponsors on ethnic professionals
One workshop for sponsors going over:
– Why race & ethnicity matters
– The “My work will speak for me” strategy
– The overlooked diverse leadership qualities
– Over-mentored and under-sponsored
Bilateral session between Mentor and Sponsor at the end of the mentoring programme to discuss the participant’s:
– Top 3 diverse leadership skills
– Progress witnessed by mentor
– Action plan agreed with mentor
– Pre-booked meetings for the first year
– Meeting at least once per quarter
– Focus on opening doors of opportunity
Our portal is where the magic happens: a safe environment where leadership talent refines their skills.
Watch this 2-minute video to see what you can expect on our portal.
I fundamentally believe talent is distributed equally, opportunity is not.
From my mentees, I expect commitment, curiosity and eagerness. You can expect me to show you, success is possible.
“Gaining a deeper understanding of the person across the table is an essential soft skill for leadership.”
I hope my immense sense of pride in my origins will motivate my mentees and prove that no hurdles are insurmountable
One of the key tools of career advancement is cultivating the courage to be genuine.
I hope to provide my mentees with the confidence and inspiration to chart their own successful course.
"*" indicates required fields